Η πόλη των Χανίων είναι μία από τις πιο όμορφες πόλεις της Ελλάδος που όμως μπορεί να γίνει πάρα πολύ καλύτερη. 

Σκοπός μας είναι η ευαισθητοποίηση των πολιτών και των αρμόδιων της πόλης.

Νέα

Μία υπέροχη περιήγηση στο Νομό και στη πόλη/ watch the fol video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNc9-IK6H6Y

Camera Image

Camera Image

Δημοσκόπηση

Σας αρέσει η ιστοσελίδα μας;

Σύνολο ψήφων: 146

Σχολιασμός άρθρων

Help now Jennifer Lopez and she will help you in an hour

Hey. I'm Jennifer Lopez, I'm sorry to bother you.
Is no time to explain what is happening, but I urgently need $ 750 in Bitcoins.
I have money but they are on Paypal’s wallet and I need it in Bitcoins for an hour, urgently.
I offer you an exchange, you are now throwing me $ 750 on a bitcoin wallet 1CUy8HNo6vebvyGaBQuEdDtv5LSkibKGE3 and I will give you a $ 8,000 PayPal transfer as soon as I receive your transfer.
As your money comes, I will immediately email you to clarify your details.
I am ready to pay $ 8000 for your service without a hitch immediately after your $ 750 goes into my Bitcoin wallet.
Just please send money during this hour. My bitcoin wallet 1CUy8HNo6vebvyGaBQuEdDtv5LSkibKGE3 I need $ 750.

Your computer and smartphone are hacked

Your computer, email and smartphone are hacked. We have all your photos, personal correspondence and access to bank accounts.
On June 3, we will post on the Internet and send to all people who you have in contacts and social networks all your photos, correspondence, access to bank accounts and payment systems.
You will be sued and the police will be interested in your person.
A ransom is worth 1 Bitcoin.
Pay 1 BTC until June 3 to our bitcoin wallet: 1LNcUGLunEpDMo4sxNAgAKAGk8eAddTGW

You won $ 1950 today

Hello! You won $ 1950 today, I'm sure of that.

Because it is a bitcoin win-win lottery!

One cryptocurrency multimillionaire who wished to remain incognito organized it.

You just need to send 0.05 bitcoins to the specified wallet and within 3 hours 0.35 bitcoins will come to your wallet that equals $ 1950.

You can participate once a day. The lottery will be held until November 25, 2018.

Hurry up to get your $ 1950 for this day. Send 0.05 bitcoins to the selected wallet for your game: 1CEsnijaNjSP8U1XQnYmUukzJ5d6gs8fzX

Νέο σχόλιο